Monday, April 18, 2005

Larian Kubur Posted by Hello Overall, the route was challenging with many slopes. This is expected as Chinese burial plots are normally situated at hilly areas for good Feng Shui. It was quite a scenic route if not for the tombstones. I just don’t have good feelings around them, especially at one particular point where we have to step very close (few inches) to the graves to cut to the other road. Amy told me that she chanted “Amithaba” along that way. I just shift my thoughts to the blue sky! Blue sky! Blue sky! Blue sky! The organizer had put up a very good effort for the run. Lots of volunteers along the route to show the way. Getting lost in the cemetery is NOT a very comforting thought. One point down for the organizer is there was not enough water at the water station. Luckily, I brought my own supply of isotonic drink.

No comments: