Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hat Yai Nature Run Posted by Hello I have written to the organiser asking about the safety in Hatyai. Here's the reply. I have yet to decide whether to go or not. I have been to Hatyai 2 years ago for a short holiday with my college friends. I do miss the authentic Thai food and Thai massages (no hanky panky, please heheh!). Dear Mr. Sincerely, I can say that Hat Yai is a safe place to visit. Hat Yai may be an area of the south but every thing is quite normal. Please come to join us. We do concern what you have mentioned but our working staffs for the nature are really sure that Hat Yai is a safe city to enjoy your visiting. We do have measures to take care for your safety during the Nature Run. Regards, Prawat ---------------------- I am from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I am quite interested in joining the nature run. However, my friends advise me not to go due bombing incidents in Southern Thailand. Is Hatyai a safe place? Regards, Click Here for More Info on Hatyai Nature Run.

No comments: