Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Terry Fox Run in Singapore

Terry Fox 25th Anniversary Posted by Hello Latest news from our neighbouring country, the very FINE Singapore. Terry Fox Run will be held on Sunday, 18 September 2005 to continue fund raising for cancer research in Singapore. Where? Sentosa Island, the Merlion breeding ground. What time? 8 am on a Sunday morning. Start point: Rocket Point (Next to the Palawan Beach). End Point: Palawan Beach. How long? 2 routes - the 7.5km and 4km fun run. How to enter? S$25 donation per adult and S$15 donation per child aged 12 years and below. These donation amounts include entry into Sentosa and complimentary bus transfers from Harbour Front Bus Interchange - Sentosa Bus Bay. Any goodies? All participants will also receive a collectible 2005 Terry Fox Run tee-shirt and a wrist band whilst stocks last. Will I head down to Sentosa for this marvelous event? Very unlikely as it clashes with The 3rd Malaysian 24 Hours Walk in Genting Highland 18-19 September. I am hoping that the KL Terry Fox Run will not clash with any other running event. (Insert prayer here) I am a fan/ supporter for Terry Fox Run KL since the past 4 years in Kuala Lumpur. I tried to write to Jeannie Chew, the previous year organizer for KL, (I used to write to her every year for Terry Fox info) but my email was bounced back. I supposed Jeannie no longer work with Four Seasons. Very well, then, I supposed I would have to wait for the press release for KL Terry Fox Run then. Click the link below for more info. Singapore Terry Fox Run 2005

No comments: