Monday, October 07, 2019

Run 24-7 with the BH Fitness BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill



The treadmill is a piece of immensely popular fitness equipment that enables you to exercise in the convenience and comfort of your own home. It is easy to use for losing weight, getting fit, and staying fit.

Like most of my runner friends, I prefer to run outside. However, due to the recent bout of haze, I was forced to take my running indoor. I had no choice, especially when I have a big race coming, which is the Kuala Lumpur Standard Chartered Marathon. Having a treadmill saves my life!  

The BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill gives me complete control, allowing me to adjust the speed, incline, warm-up period, cool-down period, and amount of time I want to spend on it. Maintaining a precise pace and running a specific distance is easier when I have a treadmill, regardless of the weather conditions outside. So, I don't have to skip a training day, come haze or rain! 

Check out the cool features of the BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill:

The BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill - Support user weighing up to 130kg

Huge display and user-friendly control panel. The designed is inspired by European sports cars.

The sturdy handle on both sides.

Safety clip to be clipped on your shirt. In case of a fall, the clip will be detached from the user and the treadmill will be stopped immediately. 

Powerful fans to keep me cool.

Instant Speed Keys

Instant Inclination Keys

Instant control for speed (right) and incline (left) on the handlebar. Contact pulse measurement also available.

Extra-large running area - 50cm across from the left to right of the belt.

The treadmill can be moved with ease with the help from the wheels. 

The dual adjustable cushioning system allows the user to adjust the level of cushioning to his/ her comfort.

The USB port behind the console - very useful to charge my devices such as phone and tablet while using the treadmill. The 3.5mm input allows users to plug in mp3 player/ phone for auxilary sound to be played on the treadmill speakers/ 

Make my run more enjoyable indoor by watching my favourite shows on Netflix. The multimedia holder is big and sturdy enough to hold an iPad. I can charge my device too with the convenient USB Port.

As a conclusion, having a treadmill at home allows me to throw any excuses for not running out of the window. The BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill has helped me to train for the Kuala Lumpur Standard Chartered Marathon despite the haze occurrence out there. Rain or shine, haze or not, it is there for me.

I enjoyed training on BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill because of two main things - one - the 7.5HP motor is powerful yet it generates less noise. And second, the speed keys that enable me to adjust the speed and inclination without breaking any sweat! The sleek European sports cars inspired design also aesthetically pleasing and sit well in any home.


BH International Fitness Academy

The BH International Fitness Academy has been established specially for you. It provides you with an amazing exercise experience at home with your BH equipment. All the workouts on the BH International Fitness Academy are designed by fitness professionals to provide the best training possible on your BH Treadmill, Indoor Bike, Rower or Strength equipment.

For more info about BH Fitness products and BH International Fitness Academy, please visit https://www.bhfitness.com.my/

Buy the BH Fitness BT7050 Verano Pro Treadmill here https://www.bhfitness.com.my/onlineshop.php?pid=118

Video:


No comments: