Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Video: Energizer Night Race 2010

The scene was surreal!

"ON your HATE-light!"

"ON your HATE-light!"

Everybody was asked to "ON" their "HATE"-light at the start! LOL!

Then, We blasted into the darkness with thousands of light trails along the road around Cyberjaya. I carried my camera that weighed 918g with me, right from the start of my 10km race to the end! It was heavy but worth it!

The heat was on.

And when the heat got unbearable, some took a cool shower courtesy of the firemen.

YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS....

If you like this video, you might want to check out this post too.

http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-shape-mens-health-night-run-2009.html

Also a night run but at Putrajaya. I ran with my bulky camera to capture the splendour of Putrajaya at night too. :)

No comments: