Sunday, September 11, 2005

Could this take away the pain? Posted by Picasa Haha! Gotcha, didn’t I? It will take more than a nasty sprained ankle to stop me from blogging. What is gonna to happen to my legions of fans out there? Heheh! Chen Fong Fong! Bravo! You’re the man! I can’t give you any prizes for your sharp eyes, though. Next time you see me, please say Hello. I think the next time is going to take a couple of months unless someone had invented 24 hours cure for sprain. Please don’t go around telling everyone who is runwitme. I hope you still respect my privacy or I will stop blogging for good. Hmm….I wonder if that will work? But seriously, I like to focus on run and not me… With a heavy heart, I have decided to let go the “sure dapat” medals of the Third International 24 Hours Walk and Malay Mail Big Walk. I hope I can recover in time for the Singapore Marathon. Say a little prayer for me. Thank you.

No comments: