Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A threesome: From left: 2001, 2003, 2005 medals. Posted by Picasa Now that I have 3, will I go for 4? Only time will tell. The next event will be probably held in 2007. Until then, I will let my ankle heal properly. Acknowledgement: Thanks to Amelia for her supports. Her determination always inspires me to go on. Thank her also for the special Chinese ointments for my ankle. My colleagues, Chye, Lucy and Isabel for sharing. Ms Tan for her funny wisecrack and being my gossip partner. Corrine for being there. Ejal for being my “official paparazzi”. BW who supported me from far and updating me of the Malaysian Idol result. (Poor Farah!). Many fellow 24-hour walkers who talked to me and keep me awake during the walk. Last but not least, many thanks to the organizers for such a well-organized event. Thank you!

No comments: