Sunday, September 11, 2005

My last running blog…till we meet again.

The beginning of the end... Posted by Picasa This will be my last blog here. I am in excruciating pain here. The drugs don’t work. The throbbing pain on my ankle just won’t go away. But that pain is nothing compared to the pain in my heart. It feels like something in me had died. My passion! There is no point of me to blog about my passion now. I can’t even walk now, how can I be passionate about running? (Insert tears here). Since this will be my last blog, let’s make it grand. There won’t be much write-up. You will be seeing a lot of pictures that I have taken from this morning’s Putrajaya Half Marathon. I hope you can see the passion in them even though I see a lot of pain in them. Enjoy and goodbye. (Insert more tears here).

No comments: