Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ricky and The Duck Trophy Posted by Picasa The first two questions were tough. Most of participants were stumped at Medan Pasar, looking for the "name engraved in gold" .Tough. We went back and forth a few times but nothing came popping to our mind. The answer was actually found on an advertisement INSIDE the window display of a bank! Second one was also very tough to locate. It was on a small sign on a electric generator or something. Bah! Very encouraging indeed! The hunt took us Lebuh Ampang (or L.A.as it is affectionately known as) where our senses were assulted with smells and colours of "Little India". By the time I reached L.A, I have already knew more or less what our treasures were. So, I took a little detour and waddled to a convenient kiosk opposite Muamalat Bank, while BW continued working on the other questions. I was happy that there were no other hunters around. Haha! Bought my treasures openly. No need to be sneaky and try to hide my treasures from the peering eyes of other pesky hunters. Treasure hunters are a kiasu lot! Treasure 1: To get points for this treasure you must perform this feat Bring me “large rooms” containing something I can eat As to its flavour, please note that I am very particular It must combine something sweet with something sour If an unopended pack of this product you can deliver You can be sure you’ll earn the points for this treasure. ANSWER: HALLS HONEY LEMON SWEETS Treasure 2: A piece or two in it’s original plastic pack is what you musy give me Of a product that comes out of a bakery, as you can see You will only improve your score if what you supply Bears the brand of a precious creature that can fly. ANSWER: SILVER BIRD RICH FRUIT CAKE

No comments: