Sunday, September 25, 2005

Surprise Package

Black is Beautiful Posted by Picasa I collected a surprise package at the Post Office yerterday morning. I wasn’t expecting any package from anyone. What could it be? Could it be something from my secret admirer? Could it be from a fan? Could it be something from the Income Tax department? (Insert shudder here). With bated breath, I opened the package. Surprise, surprise! I won something! It was from a long forgotten contest that I joined - Peraduan Beraksi Bersama Rexona. I had to send a photo of my most action-packed, macho and seductive (eh?) pose on a motorcycle. I won the consolation prize - An Adidas black Polo-T, a pair of socks and two bottles of Rexona deodorant. Hmmm…that will keep my armpits smelling fresh and irresistible for the next few months! Hahah!

No comments: