Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why Did Faizal Tahir Wear A Helmet for his Shout! Awards Sound Check?

Weird but true....I snapped a pic of this guy wearing a full-faced crash helmet doing the sound check before the performance for SHOUT! AWARD roadshow.

Little that I know that the man was Faizal Tahir...LOL!

I realised it when I compared the shoes and the shirt that guy was wearing with Faizal Tahir photo taken during his performance.

I wonder why he wore a crash helmet for his sound check? LOL! Any guesses?

Other than Faizal Tahir, Meet Uncle Hussain, Sonaone, Pesawat, Yuna and Alif Satar did two songs each at the roadshow at e-Curve, Damansara Mutiara just now.

I have gotten myself some VIP tickets for the show. Heheh!

I can't wait. It will be happening on 20 Nov 2010 at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil! I had so much fun last year......

Check out my last year's blog post on SHOUT! AWARDS below

http://runwitme.blogspot.com/2009/07/shout-awards-best-butt-award.html

No comments: